Opexa Advanced Scar Treatment gel maintains the skin's moisture balance, whilst aiding the management of scarred skin surfaces
Benefits of Opexa Gel:
- It controls photo protection from UVA & UVB
- Transparent and quick drying
- Maintains skin moisture
- Flattens, softens and smooths scars
- Reduces discolouration associated with scars
- Opexa is a topical silicone gel with Vitamin C that forms an invisible cover over the damaged area
- Acts as a base for cosmetics and make-up
- Suitable for all skin types including children
How to Use:
- Clean the affected area with water and dry
- Gently apply a thin layer of Opexa Gel
- Let the gel dry for at least 4-5 minutes
- Should be applied daily
- Use continuously for a minimum duration of 8 weeks
- The gel can also be used on children
- Replace cap tightly after use
When you order from laskomig.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!