GROCAPIX M Solution
Grocapix M solution contains is used in the treatment of hereditary hair loss. Minoxidil belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It works by widening the blood vessels to deliver more oxygen-rich blood to the hair follicles. It also helps to increase the size of hair follicles, which promotes the growth of thicker, stronger hairs.
This solution should only be applied directly to the scalp area in the amount, and in the way, as prescribed by your doctor. Clean and dry your scalp before using it. It may take several months for the hair to regrow. Most people need to use this medication regularly for 4-6 months to see benefit.
Grocapix M solution should not normally be used by people under the age of 18. You should also not use this medicine if are using other creams or lotions to treat other scalp conditions. It is not used for sudden/patchy hair loss, unexplained hair loss (for example, if you have no family history of hair loss), or hair loss after giving birth. It works by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles. It thickens the hair and helps in regrowth.
Key Composition of Grocapix M solution:
Therapeutic uses of Grocapix M solution:
- It is used in the treatment of hereditary hair loss
- Increase the size of hair follicles, which promotes the growth of thicker, stronger hairs
- Widens the blood vessels to deliver more oxygen-rich blood to the hair follicles
- Prevents hair cell death and also enhances new hair growth
- scalp irritation
- unwanted growth of facial hair
How to manage side effects:
Unwanted facial hair growth:
Contact your doctor as they may be able to help you by reducing your dose or by prescribing an alternate medicine. If you are very bothered by this side effect, do these at home to remove or lighten the hair such as shaving, waxing, plucking, using hair removal creams or bleaching.
Avoid hot showers or baths because hot water can irritate the scalp. Do not rub or scratch the affected area. If it does not get better, speak to a doctor for advice.
- Always apply this medicine as directed by your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Your hair and scalp should be dry before applying Grocapix M solution.
- Shake well before use.
- For spray: spread the pump once and spread the solution with fingertips.
- For dropper: take adequate amount of solution into the dropper and apply at the center of bald area or scalp, gently massage the solution onto the scalp.
- Wash your hands.
- Do not use this solution, if you are allergic to minoxidil or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not use this solution without consulting your doctor if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, hair loss due to chemotherapy or psoriasis.
- It is not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Do not use this solution if you are under the age of 18 or over the age of 49, without consulting your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements or creams, ointment and lotions to treat scalp conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Protect from light.
When you order from laskomig.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!