Diabetes Pro Fact Hair Kit
ROLE OF VITAMIN D3 IN PCOS & GLUCOSHIELD KITS
Studies by researchers and meta analysis conclude that, Vitamin D
regulates mood, energy, immune response, insulin, glucose
metabolism, estrogen, progesterone synthesis and ovarian follicular
development. Improves menstrual regularity, reduces testosterone,
androgens and controls acne in PCOS after 50,000 IU Vit D along with
calcium x 3 months.
1. Behmanesh N, Abedelahi A, Charoudeh HN, Alihemmati A. Effects of vitamin D supplementation on follicular development,
gonadotropins and sex hormone concentrations, and insulin resistance in induced polycystic ovary syndrome. Turk ) Obstet
2. Trummer, C., Schwetz, V., Kollmann, M. et al. Effects of vitamin D supplementation on metabolic and endocrine parameters in
PCOS: a randomized controlled trial. Eur) Nutr 58, 2019-2028 (2019).
Alvarez JA, Ashraf A. Role of vitamin d in insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity for glucose homeostasis. Int J Endocrinol.
3. Irani M, Merhi Z. Role of vitamin D in ovarian physiology and its implication in reproduction: a systematic review. Fertility and
Sterility Vol. 102, No.2, August 2014.
4. R.L. Thomson et al. Vitamin D in the aetiology and management of polycystic ovary syndrome Clinical Endocrinology (2012) 77,
5. Miao CY, Fang XJ, Chen Y and Zhang Q: Effect of vitamin D supplementation on polycystic ovary syndrome: A meta-analysis. Exp
Med 19: 2641-2649,2020.
6 . X.-Z. Jia et al. Effect of vitamin D on clinical and biochemical parameters in polycystic ovary syndrome women: A meta-analysis.).
Obstet Gynaecol. Res. Vol. 41, No. 11: 1791-1802, November 2015.
7. Rashad, N.M., Abd El-Fatah, A.H., Lashin, M.E. et al. Impact of vitamin D supplementation on cardio-metabolic status and androgen
profile in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: placebo-controlled clinical trial. Middle East
Fertil Soc)24,5 (2020).
8. Shah P. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Its Association with Vitamin D. Ann Med Medical Res.
2018; 1: 1008
When you order from laskomig.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!